Thanks for booking a charter with Jet Services, Inc. We want to be sure you have the best experience possible while flying with us. Please review the following to make your trip run as smoothly as possible:
- Please always travel with a valid photo ID issued by a government agency. You will want to keep it within reach because TSA requires the flightcrew to check it prior to boarding. State driver’s licenses are perfect although other options work as well. If you aren’t sure about yours, please ask!
- TSA also requires us to check each passenger name prior to boarding. Please be sure the name you give us is the same as your government issued photo ID. It is important to let us know about any changes to the passenger list for your flight. Just give us a quick call and we can make it happen!
- FAA regulations require us to weigh each item that is to be placed onboard the aircraft. You will notice your flightcrew handling this task as you arrive. Please let us know if you plan to carry more than 30 lbs. of baggage per person so we can plan accordingly.
- Hazardous materials are prohibited on JSI aircraft. Passengers may be authorized to travel with a Portable Oxygen Concentrator. If this is needed for your flight, please let us know immediately as we must qualify the unit and authorizations before the flight.
- In some cases, firearms or other weapons may be carried, but only if strict TSA requirements are followed. If you are planning to travel with a firearm or other weapon, please call us to coordinate before your flight.
- We welcome any request for catering or other items that you may want on board to make your trip more pleasurable. You may bring food or drink items with you…as long as it’s not alcoholic. FAA regulations do not allow passengers to consume their own alcohol on JSI charter flights. Let us know if you have a special alcoholic beverage request and we can provide it for you.
- If your travels take you out of the country, be sure to bring a valid US Passport. Please also let us know if one parent will be traveling with a minor out of the country. (We will need some extra paperwork before we go…) For more information on International operations, please click HERE to view our “International Authorization” post.
If you should have any questions about your trip, please call us @ 251-300-6600 or email scheduling at email@example.com. Thanks again for flying with Jet Services, Inc.